Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fighting to live

This morning was extremely harsh and intolerable. My body likes to fight against me alot. Everyday I wake up in pain and sometimes it's even hard to use my hands because they lock up. So everyday I have to Fight to Live literally. I have Lupus and what this is an auto immune disease. In other words body doesn't produce enough white blood cells that will help me fight anything that's not suppose to be in me. So instead of protecting me, it attacks itself. When it storms my body stiffness up and I am not able to use any of my limbs. I was truly ready to give up but God allowed me to get some rest and body began to relax. I believe that I will be healed from this chronic disease. Until next time...

       " By stripes I am healed "
                              Isaiah 53:4,5

No comments:

Post a Comment